Trench Work in Perth & Trenching Services WA
Local utility companies that are laying new cables and pipes, or repairing existing installations, can rely on us to help them complete the work quickly and efficiently. We have a great deal of experience in this particular area of asphalting and are known not just for our speed and efficiency, but for our high standards of workmanship too. We operate in all areas of the city and the surrounding area, and can take on jobs of all sizes. Whether you are working on a small section of a single street or a wide area of the city, call Protec Asphalt today to discuss your requirements in detail. Once we have discussed the scope of work and the timeframe in which it needs to be completed, we will prepare a detailed quotation for your consideration.
The Importance of Getting It Right First Time
When working in busy areas of the city, there is no margin for error. Trenches need to be cut and excavated accurately at the first attempt and the subsequent patching needs to be completed professionally and in a timely manner. Owing to our in-depth knowledge and experience in the field of utility trench work, we are the contractor of choice for many local companies. We maintain close contact with our clients during the completion of all projects of this nature, to ensure that their needs are met in full and that there are no misunderstandings leading to unnecessary delays. Safety is of course a prime consideration when carrying out this type of work on public highways and pavements, and you will find that we work in accordance with all the relevant local and national regulations.
Factors to Consider for Trench-Work in Perth
There are a number of factors that it is essential to consider when trenching in a busy city. Below, we have listed those we feel it is most important to bear in mind. We will of course discuss each one in detail, and plan to deal with them in accordance with your specific requirements.
- Weather Conditions – While it is never possible to anticipate the local weather with absolute certainty, it is always a good idea to look at short and medium range forecasts as the start of the project draws near, and to make plans to deal with any possible delays that may be caused by adverse conditions.
- Plant Breakdowns – All of our equipment is maintained in excellent working order but for jobs where the timing is critical, it is necessary to make contingency plans to cope with the possibility of plant breakdowns. We always make sure that we have replacements ready to go, so that your projects will not be delayed by faulty machinery.
- Site Conditions – Before preparing a quotation, we will of course need to survey the site in question to identify any possible issues that need to be resolved before the work can begin. We will also repeat this procedure once the job has been confirmed to make sure there have been no changes and that the work will progress smoothly from start to finish.
- Personnel – Each member of the team we put together to carry out the work will be handpicked based on their skills and experience. We believe that it is important to match personnel to specific projects and always make sure that we use the very best people for the job.
- Transportation of Equipment to Site – Before the job starts, we will plan the transportation of all necessary equipment to ensure we are able to start as soon as we are given the go ahead. We understand the need to adhere to project deadlines when we are performing trench-work in Perth and we always make sure that we are able to satisfy our clients’ requirements in this respect.
- Materials – Just as important as the equipment and the personnel we use for each project, the materials will also be carefully chosen to ensure first-class results. If you have any special requirements as far as materials are concerned, we can of course discuss these and include them in our quotation.
At Protec Asphalt, we take great pride in all the work we do and will be more than happy to provide you with testimonials from previously satisfied clients if you desire. If you have any questions at all about our trench work services or you would like to discuss your requirements in detail with one of engineers, please feel free to call at any time.